Ross Township Police Department Administrative Assistant
· Answering the phone, dispatching officers.
· Taking residents reports. Maintain a record of incident and accidents reports. Upload accident reports to Carfax on a daily basis.
· Reply to Freedom of Information requests from residents, lawyers, insurance companies and reporting agencies.
· Accepting court subpoenas from outside jurisdictions and assuring that off duty officers are notified of court dates and times.
· Maintaining and updating the Ross Township Police Facebook Page.
· Assist in organizing community outreach programs and other police programs.
· Taking photographs at township events.
· Occasionally use township vehicles to deliver and pick up material and correspondence from other agencies. Deliver and pickup vehicles in need of service from dealers and repair shops.
· Computer skills using Sundance/OHLEG Reporting Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel to prepare monthly police briefs and to tabulate crime statistic reports required by the Ohio Attorney General Office.
· Position maintains a high degree of independence, initiative, and interaction with all factions of Ross Township.