Roadway Signs

Roadway Signage

All signs on the Township maintained roadways are placed in accordance with Ohio Law and are posted in accordance with the State of Ohio’s Uniform Manual of Traffic Control Devices.

Requesting a Sign

​You may request a sign by sending a letter or contacting the Ross Township Board of Trustees (4055 Hamilton Cleves Road, Fairfield, Ohio 45014). The request will be researched for legal conformity and will be placed, if approved in accordance with the law.

Requesting Maintenance of a Sign

Contact the Ross Township Road Department at (513) 863-2337 ext. 3.